West Virginia Hazing Thread

Cyclone_Grav

Jul 13, 2007
Des Moines
I think, as a new member of an organization, a thorough hazing is in order to make sure WV has earns their stripes. That being said, lets all take this opportunity to lay into WV in order to have a little fun and perhaps build solidarity with them and welcome them into their new home. All jokes, personal experiences and anecdotes welcome! I'll start...

Q: What do a tornado and a west virginia divorce have in common?

A: someone always loses a trailor

cyflier

Apr 13, 2006
How do you know a tooth brush was created in West Virginia?

Anywhere else, they would have called it a teeth brush.

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
Great idea. Let's "haze" the guy that could butt-**** all of us six ways from Sunday if he felt threatened.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEhwIqmmEJY]Duelling Banjos - scene from Deliverance - YouTube[/ame]

wvbeta1610

Feb 10, 2012
Winchester VA
I think, as a new member of an organization, a thorough hazing is in order to make sure WV has earns their stripes. That being said, lets all take this opportunity to lay into WV in order to have a little fun and perhaps build solidarity with them and welcome them into their new home. All jokes, personal experiences and anecdotes welcome! I'll start...

Your spelling teacher must have relocated from WV to Des Moines...

This thread won't go very far as we have heard them all....

Montani Semper Liberi

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Your spelling teacher must have relocated from WV to Des Moines...

This thread won't go very far as we have heard them all....

Montani Semper Liberi
Based on your avatar, feel free to post here as often as you'd like.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
Deliverance was set in Georgia. People from every other southern state will quickly point that out.

Naughtius

Oct 27, 2010
Central IA
I, for one, take solace in the fact that we can start threads like this with no fear of reprisal from the other schools. Because, as we all know, there is nothing that you can make fun of in Iowa.

Reactions: CycloneErik

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ysuG2O0zw]Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010

291709.thumb