What Andrew Harrison thinks of Kaminsky...

BodeClone

May 15, 2014
If a white man said that toward a black man they would not be playing basketball next season (double standard). That no class Harrison should get destroyed by the media.

Also this does not speak of John Calipari's character. The guy is a winner and a class act. I better not see anybody putting him in the same sentence as this jokester.

BodeClone

May 15, 2014
Coach's classless demeanor must rub off on the players...

Not cool. Calipari never has/never will handle himself like that. Just because one idiot he coaches had a low moment and a hissy fit in an interview doesn't change the fact Mr. Calipari is a champion and a class act. John doesn't teach loser mentality, this Harrison kid brought it upon himself!!!!!

tm3308

Jun 13, 2010
If a white man said that toward a black man they would not be playing basketball next season (double standard). That no class Harrison should get destroyed by the media.

Also this does not speak of John Calipari's character. The guy is a winner and a class act. I better not see anybody putting him in the same sentence as this jokester.

The words "John Calipari" and "is a class act" have no business being in the same sentence. He's a slimeball, always has been, and certainly wasn't classy after the ND win.

BodeClone

May 15, 2014
I'm not a huge fan of either team (though I'm a supporter of Mr. Calipari), but these comments this Andrew Harrison made about Mr. Kaminsky are so out of line, it is absolutely brutal! Just when I think racism is closer and closer to ending, idiotic comments like this are made..... Then we go 10 steps back! I HATE racism and it really bothers me inside when people make racist remarks, but this morainic idiot makes me want to think we've made ZERO progress in the last 50 years. I am so upset right now, I think I just need to cool off and sleep this off.... Because Andrew is so insensitive, it makes me want to throw up.

I often wish for second chances for young and aspiring athletes, but I wish the worst for this kid. He is a loser and not a person you should root for.

Have a Happy Easter and God Bless Cyclone Fans!

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
I don't even think he meant that as a racist remark. That is common slang for most black collegiate athletes that they use for everyone no matter race.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
That word certainly has no place in a post game interview regardless of who is saying it...but the other questions where they are saying they are better than the team that just beat them...that's incredibly common.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Not cool. Calipari never has/never will handle himself like that. Just because one idiot he coaches had a low moment and a hissy fit in an interview doesn't change the fact Mr. Calipari is a champion and a class act. John doesn't teach loser mentality, this Harrison kid brought it upon himself!!!!!

Insert "you serious clark gif"

mcblogerson

Jan 19, 2009
Ohio
http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...ew-harrison-on-frank-kaminsky-f-that-n-040415

If this was the other way around Kaminsky would not only have a hard time playing in the NBA but staying alive. Reverse racism at its best.
If it was the other way around, it would be Kaminsky calling Harrison a cracker. I don't think anyone would be offended by that. Just like I'm sure Kaminsky isn't offended by being called a racist black name that in black slang is the equivolent to "dude" for white guys.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
In absolutely no way am I saying what Harrison said is ok but I am around many black athletes every single day and I (a 6 foot white kid) have been called that more than I can count. There's never a place for it to be appropriate but it isn't a huge deal

Help Support Us

Become a patron