Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Snow

Full of nonsense....
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2006
Osage, IA
What are the odds that I'll ever be able to listen to a podcast on this site without movie trailers playing in the background?

This is getting stupid bad. What is the point of even doing podcasts if a guy can't listen to them without having to start over 3 times... hoping the movie adds cycle off the page?

I understand this is a free site so I get what i get... My biggest problem is that I really enjoy the podcasts and they have become unlistenable.

DarkStar

Sep 15, 2009
Omaha
What are the odds that I'll ever be able to listen to a podcast on this site without movie trailers playing in the background?

This is getting stupid bad. What is the point of even doing podcasts if a guy can't listen to them without having to start over 3 times... hoping the movie adds cycle off the page?

I understand this is a free site so I get what i get... My biggest problem is that I really enjoy the podcasts and they have become unlistenable.

You could just download the podcast and listen to it in your favorite player. Right click on link and select save link as (at least that is how it works in firefox.)

Status
Not open for further replies.