What are you drinking tonight?

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
Y884.gif

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
The "D'Italia" dry-hopped Italian pils from Singlespeed is delightful. Just thought I would throw that out there. But I have to ask for an exception on the "Tonight" part of the thread title, I just had one this morning while I tried my best to be a responsible home-school teacher (and obviously gave up)...

cyclonesurveyor

Jan 26, 2009
Fort Collins, CO
The "D'Italia" dry-hopped Italian pils from Singlespeed is delightful. Just thought I would throw that out there. But I have to ask for an exception on the "Tonight" part of the thread title, I just had one this morning while I tried my best to be a responsible home-school teacher (and obviously gave up)...

LOL - I was just thinking about the same but still "working".

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
Just finished the TG Cherry Fandango growler and last can of Pulpit Rhyme Animal I brought back from Decorah. Both were great.

So.... probably Hawkeye vodka and grapefruit juice.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site

Love that one.