What are you drinking tonight?

cyguy9320

Nov 26, 2006
I’m staring at my bottle of Blanton’s (A) that I found at a local grocery store for $60. Only one they had or I’d have bought them all. It’s still sealed, in the bag and box. Wondering if tonight is the night. Just finished a glass of Widow Jane with a cigar. Secondary market still looks strong for a little profit though.
Ever had the Widow Jane Decadence? Nice pour if you are wanting something sweet/dessert-y

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I've been on a tiki kick as of late. I'm trying to perfect my Mai Tai recipe.

I'm using a good dark rum, a good light rum, dry Curacao, orgeat, lime juice, and a bit of orange juice.

I bought a Lewis bag, for crushed ice, and it changed the game for me, because on the rocks, it's pretty stiff. But after letting it dilute a bit with the crushed ice, it's so much better.

I've started making it in batches, in a decanter that I put in the fridge, and then just crushing ice when I want one. Perfect for hot summer days.

Reactions: NWICY and dmclone

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
If you like funky beer, your can now get this in Iowa. Jester King makes some great stuff. On a side note, very cool brewery in Texas. 1000002521.jpg