• It's A Wonderful Life

• Bad Santa

• Love Actually

• Scrooged

• Gremlins

Results are only viewable after voting.

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
First, I could only post so many options so I apologize if your top movies didn't make the cut. I posted a question sans poll and these where top movies mentioned.

Secondly, let's define "top 2" as the 2 movies you would have to watch exclusively every single christmas for the rest of your life. All other movies would be eliminated from your cassette tape collection.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Won't let me vote. I've been having a lot of issues with posting anything on CF lately. Ads are working great though :rolleyes:

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
I watched nightmare before christmas last night. I don't think i've seen that since it came out. 1993. solid movie.

c.y.c.l.o.n.e.s

Feb 21, 2007
I voted for It's a Wonderful Life and Christmas Vacation but that meant i had to leave out A Christmas Story which was hard to do.

Martalley

Nov 1, 2023
As for my top three Christmas movies, I'd have to add "Home Alone" to the mix. It's a timeless tale of a young boy's resourcefulness during the holidays. "It's A Wonderful Life" is another must-watch, reminding us of the importance of family and community. And of course, "Love Actually" captures the essence of love and connection during the festive season.
While we cherish these holiday classics, it's also exciting to explore what's currently playing in theaters. You can discover the best recent movies, ensuring you don't miss out on any cinematic gems. Mixing the old with the new can make for a perfect holiday movie marathon.

Last edited:

Cy4Lifer

Dec 21, 2010
The vote says “top 3”, but you can only vote for 2, so, a little confusing?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Christmas with the Kranks and Daddy’s Home 2

The podcast Cinephobe released their patreon discussion of this movie for free on their main feed. I forgot how much I loved this and watched it today. This scene alone makes me lose it every time.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I like the SNL it’s a wonderful life when Dana Carvey as Jimmy Stewart forms an angry mob and beats people.