What building do/did you spend most of your time in?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Despite being a journalism major, I tried to spend as little time in Hamilton Hall as possible. That being said, it feels like in my entire time at ISU I was in three buildings total.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Geez is there no Horticulture majors here?
Horticuluture Hall:notworthy:
Welch Ave:notworthy:
Paddys :notworthy:
The Fox on Wendsdays' !!!:notworthy:
And of course CYS Roost:notworthy::notworthy:

PackerClone

Nov 7, 2007
Ames
Wow, Ag school and there is only one mention of the Agronomy Building and no mention of Curtiss. Curtiss has been mine by far, normally close to 80% of my class time is spent in there, but i'd be willing to bet all of my credits no one would be able to guess what major has banished me to that wonderful, old as balls building.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Wow, Ag school and there is only one mention of the Agronomy Building and no mention of Curtiss. Curtiss has been mine by far, normally close to 80% of my class time is spent in there, but i'd be willing to bet all of my credits no one would be able to guess what major has banished me to that wonderful, old as balls building.

Anthropology?

PackerClone

Nov 7, 2007
Ames
Damn... That didn't take long. Hardly anyone ever goes up to the third floor that isn't a part of that program. You win :notworthy:

CyForPresident

Mar 28, 2006
Cornlands of Ayuxwa

Agronomy right here.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Unfortunately I'm going to spend way too much time in Carver this semester. I think 4 of 5 of my classes are in there this spring.

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Town Engineering...woot woot!!

I think we spend more time playing ping-pong in the lobby than we do studying now-a-days

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
1. Es Tas (alcoholic)
2. Design Building (graphic design major)
3. Hamilton Hall (worked at the Daily)

Sousaclone

Apr 29, 2006
North of Seattle
Town Engineering...woot woot!!

I think we spend more time playing ping-pong in the lobby than we do studying now-a-days

I bet there has been a drop in the departments GPA since that thing was purchased.

They've definitely gotten a good return on their investment with that thing. I wonder how many ping pong balls they've had to buy so far.