What does Iowa State do to keep fans in the stands the rest of the way?

Iowa State should...

• Do Nothing, Iowa State fans are Clones to the Bone and will show up no matter.

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Build a dome with heat lamps over the field.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Build a time travel device and change the schedule to earlier game and later bye weeks. (maybe shoul

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Sell ticket options/price reductions to other ISU sporting events for attending FB.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Offer tailgating inside JTS, because well, we are a drinking school with a football problem.

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Great attendance today that impressed me (I know the tickets we're sold out but still some empty seats), only the top level student section disappointed. Despite a team that was 1-5 and coming off a 63 point loss in Waco. We've got two more home games over the next 4 weeks that promise to be cold games and not big names in TCU and KU. Quite simply, what do we do to keep fans coming?

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Hula girls pre game and free hot toddies outside each gate and insignia warmer blankets and motorcycle giveaways for fans present.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
1. SEZ
2. Matt Gatens bobbleheads
3. Chizik coins
4. Free pizza
5. Yoga pants
6. Hot tubs in endzones
7. Free ice cream
8. More Sweet Caroline
9. Promise of never playing Tulsa again
10. Fire Messingham

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
We could lose the rest of our games this season and still get 50,000 for every home game next year.

You may be right as long as we manage to play respectable ball here on out, but I don't think Pollard will take this for granted. Honestly, I am 99% certain that Mess will be gone because if Rhoads himself doesn't pull the trigger, I think Pollard will force this change and dig into the pocketbook to hire an OC that has a little bit of buzz. If Pollard is willing to pull the trigger on Mac I have no doubt that cutting an unsuccessful DIII and JUCO coach loose will be nothing to him.

howellc33

Mar 18, 2012
Britt, IA
Handies and free pizza.

Pizza is what came to my mind first, but handies....

Daniel_Bryan_YES.gif

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa
A new offensive coordinator will bring people to JTS next year.

As for this year, everyone is completely fed up with the compete mess that has become our offense. If its really cold for either of the last two and we still only have one win, expect to see well less than 50,000 butts in the seats.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Honestly I was surprised how full it was at the start of the game. More showed up today than for the Texas game.

Help Support Us

Become a patron