What happened to Jackie Schmillen?

CycloneEggie

Oct 28, 2011
Here's an update, but not really much stated. She also MC at the Iowa Wild Game and was awesome, brought a lot of passion and energy to the Iowa Wild Games, we really enjoyed her when we go (We have a small partial season ticket.) I'm pretty sure she still does it, she posted about the Wild and was there opening night, but not sure because the game we went to last weekend was MC by Sean Roberts from KXNO and he wasn't very good.

Says she is the puplic affairs officer for Iowa National Guard now.

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
Probably the classic I can get paid way for with way better hours than what news provide

Reactions: Drew0311

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
Thanks for this . It’s crazy how there was no announcement. She must have put her two weeks in and they said forget just leave now ….. regardless she’s missed , but you’re right I think she does a lot of mc stuff there at the well.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Thanks for this . It’s crazy how there was no announcement. She must have put her two weeks in and they said forget just leave now ….. regardless she’s missed , but you’re right I think she does a lot of mc stuff there at the well.

Yeah guessing it was not a very good split. Usually they gush over people when they leave. They didn’t even mention her

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
I am surprised people watch channel 5.
I can’t stand Andy Fales on 13…. And Alyx Sacks & Beau Bowman can just be annoying at times so that’s why I watch channel 5 once in awhile .

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Heard she took a job with the National Guard and that WOI let her go. Saw her at a couple of events and it was like she was stuck on herself and not very personable at all.