What happened?

iowaboy

Apr 4, 2008
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
My, how the mighty have fallen. From the days of Carl Adams, Chuck Jean, Tom Peckham, Dan Gable. Those ISU teams would of eaten up Iowa or ISU today. What the hell is going on? Getting beat by almost all in dual meets is bad. Real Bad. Very disappointed not only where we are headed, but where we actually are.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
You guys have only lost to Okie State right? That's not a huge deal.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
I'm no wrestling expert, but you have to be pretty dense to not see what happened. And then look at the roster and see 3 seniors and 4 juniors out of approximately 40. Jackson didn't have the luxury of combining 2 division I teams in his first couple years here while the youngsters matured.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
My, how the mighty have fallen. From the days of Carl Adams, Chuck Jean, Tom Peckham, Dan Gable. Those ISU teams would of eaten up Iowa or ISU today. What the hell is going on? Getting beat by almost all in dual meets is bad. Real Bad. Very disappointed not only where we are headed, but where we actually are.

You don't have to go back 40 years to beat a dead horse. Go back 40 months.

GoCubsGo

Jul 22, 2008

If you're really don't know, I'd suggest you look at one of the other 20,000 threads here on the same subject.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Enlighten me.

If you seriously don't know, take GoCubsGo's suggestion and sort through the countless threads on the wrestling board that discuss our situation. It's all pretty well spelled out there. If we bring this crap up again, we're going to need another dead horse....this one has been beaten to dust.

mrsprinkles

Dec 15, 2011
If you seriously don't know, take GoCubsGo's suggestion and sort through the countless threads on the wrestling board that discuss our situation. It's all pretty well spelled out there. If we bring this crap up again, we're going to need another dead horse....this one has been beaten to dust.

Go ahead and tell us again how it is all Cael Sanderson's fault for taking 2 recruiting classes with him. I like beating a dead horse.