What I'm hearing on Ray Lima

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
I did reach out to a few birdies late last night to check on the status of Ray Lima. You guys know that looking ahead at injuries on Saturday night is hard to do but from what I was told, it's nothing serious and Ray is expected to play next week at West Virginia.

HOWEVER, I'm sure he will be re-evaluated today/tomorrow. I'll let you know if I hear anything more. Doesn't sound too bad though.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I did reach out to a few birdies late last night to check on the status of Ray Lima. You guys know that looking ahead at injuries on Saturday night is hard to do but from what I was told, it's nothing serious and Ray is expected to play next week at West Virginia.

HOWEVER, I'm sure he will be re-evaluated today/tomorrow. I'll let you know if I hear anything more. Doesn't sound too bad though.

I was in the "If he doesn't play against WVA we are screwed" camp. I know that doesn't fit the new culture but that's where my brain was at (sorry Matt). So happy that he appears to be a go.

Tazzels2Fers

Aug 31, 2017
If he has another year like this year he should and probably would opt out and declare after this JR year.

Interesting to see where Lanning, Cotton Moya, Campos, and Lazard get drafted this year. 5th, 6th, 6th, and 3rd round maybe?

Tazzels2Fers

Aug 31, 2017
Lanning will be drafted as high as his potential at a position allows. His most value is linebacker and special teams. Maybe get up to 4th round.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
as strange as it may seem, I am just as concerned about Meeker and the OL. Just have not seen a lot of depth or improvement in the OL this year. TCU was a bad game to judge the running game, but after Meeker went down with the injury it seemed it went from bad to nonexistent.

• Creative
Reactions: Kurttr

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Lanning will be drafted as high as his potential at a position allows. His most value is linebacker and special teams. Maybe get up to 4th round.
giphy.gif