What Is The Dumbest Hawkeye Personalized License Plate You've Seen

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Just over 26. Iowa scored 367 points last season and I took off 28 due to having 4 defensive TD's.

Iowa didn't have a special teams TD last year?

I still think total offense is a very important stat. What's more impressive to you? Putting together a 95 yard drive, giving your defense a break and only getting 3 points or getting 7 points because your defense got a turnover and put you in the red zone

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Iowa didn't have a special teams TD last year?---Not that I recall, Wadley had some long returns in the bowl game but never scored on them.

I still think total offense is a very important stat. What's more impressive to you? Putting together a 95 yard drive, giving your defense a break and only getting 3 points or getting 7 points because your defense got a turnover and put you in the red zone---A TD is always better than a FG, IMO. Is that a serious question?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
So Wadley had some long returns to set Brian up with a short field to score? Kind of proves my point yards matter when you look at an OC

LeaningCy

Jan 18, 2008
MOMSLTZ

To be fair, this was not a hawk license plate, just a middle aged lady who was really proud of her Chevy Silverado LTZ, but didn't have good enough friends or family to stop her from looking like a girls gone wild chase vehicle.