What music are you listening to right now?

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Cheezus, I had no idea.

Given Travis’ health and still presumably limited speaking ability, some have begun to question the provenance of Travis’ vocals, with many speculating that Travis is “singing” with assistance from AI voice-cloning tech. That was confirmed on Friday in a press release promoting a segment about Travis on CBS Sunday Morning. (A rep for Travis declined to share any details ahead of the song’s release.)

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Been revisiting my #1 from last year, 10/10 no skips IMO.

Also new Vince Staples dropped today

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

HOTDON

Mar 24, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
House of Pain was a one hit wonder but they were actually good. Everclear the lead rapper/Singer went on to have a few more hits.
Everlast, but I would agree he did pretty well for himself once he stepped out of the shadow of that song. What It's Like is still a rock radio staple. Black Jesus was a solid hit. One of his videos has a pre-Breaking Bad Aaron Paul in it. His haunting jam with Santana was his best work:

Reactions: Drew0311

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
House of Pain was a one hit wonder but they were actually good. Everclear the lead rapper/Singer went on to have a few more hits.

Just need to throw this out there that the singer/rapper is Everlast. Everclear is a different band with one of my favorite albums ever with Sparkle and Fade. Solid mid-90's alt rock/grunge.

Reactions: Drew0311