What schools would you like to see the FBI

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Do you have anything beyond some assumptions on a MSU board to back that up? If not, that is highly irresponsible to just throw it out there like it is fact.

Pretty sure it was wishful thinking by the MSU posters because they REALLY wanted the responsible parties to have been run off instead of being a part of their winning teams.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
Absolutely agree with everything here, and I mentioned something similar in the other thread. The fact we didn’t get Vaughn or Diallo makes it look like we refused to play the game. Whether or not that is true, I don’t know. What I do know is that Vaughn’s recruitment was shady at best, and Diallo was basically the straw that broke the camel’s back when it came to Hoiberg. Again...did we refuse to play the game, or were we willing participants in a game we “lost”? Either way, MA was in the middle of each of those situations, which may be why some are talking about him the way they are.

I'd put money on the latter.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
mr-t-3.jpg

• Disagree
Reactions: cyclones360

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Sting get a hold of. Which ones are you hoping it comes out that they cheated?

As much as I hate Iowa. I don't want to see them getting caught breaking the rules. Maybe if they were killing it and the fans were being normal Iowa fans. However, they suck so it is not worth seeing them cheating and sucking at the same time.

Idk I think you have to include Iowa for the hilarity factor.

1) Barta said he extended Francis in response to the scandal in thanks for him doing things the "right way".

2) How funny would it be Fran was cheating and that was the roster he assembled? I'd probably break ribs from laughing so hard

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
They'll **** some school like arkansas pine bluff and pretend like it matters.

exCyDing

Nov 29, 2017
1. Virginia
2. Villanova
3. Xavier
4. Purdue
5. Auburn
6. Kansas
7. Duke

8. Cincinnati
9. Clemson
10. Texas Tech
11. Michigan State
12. North Carolina

13. Tennessee
14. Ohio State
15. Arizona

16. Oklahoma

And I’ll throw in UNLV and obviously not us. Prom seems very by the book and it looks like this is mostly the past 3 years or so. I hope.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Baylor is the only athletic department I know of that covered up a murder and about 50 rapes. They were all relatively recent as well. Seems like a slam dunk if any AD were to get a 10 year death penalty that's the one.

They also took the school sanctioned murder and spring boarded off of it into the golden age of their hoops program. Probably the most suspicious thing I can think of.

UNLV almost certainly pays players sure, but I'm unaware of any Runnin Rebs murdering any humans and their coach covering it up.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
If Baylor get's caught again. I think that might be the funniest thing ever. They just keep getting caught doing bad things. Rape, Murder, Paying players. Yet, they just keep chugging along. I am not even sure they have ever been penelized.

And all of their recruiting success apparently comes from "Christian families" wanting a "Christian school".

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Idk I think you have to include Iowa for the hilarity factor.

1) Barta said he extended Francis in response to the scandal in thanks for him doing things the "right way".

2) How funny would it be Fran was cheating and that was the roster he assembled? I'd probably break ribs from laughing so hard

Can't remember which poster made this joke, but if Fran was cheating the FBI should assist Iowa in getting their money back.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
1. Virginia
2. Villanova
3. Xavier
4. Purdue
5. Auburn
6. Ku
7. Duke

8. Cincinnati
9. Clemson
10. Texas Tech
11. Michigan State
12. North Carolina
13. Tennessee

14. Ohio State
15. Arizona
16. Oklahoma

Nova and Xavier are both sketchy to me because it's easier for private schools to do bad things.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Baylor
Kansas
Texas
Kentucky
Duke
Michigan State
UNLV
Then the rest, I hope we are clean, **** I hope we are clean.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Any team that gets in the NCAA touney and not ISU.

Would they have a default tourney?

7 in a row!

Whoever is guilty needs to be held accountable and hopefully everyone's included.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
So this is going to be like the mlb steroid era, guilt cast on everyone?
So let's expand to the irrelevant :
Minnesota
Missouri
California

• Agree
Reactions: DurangoCy