• Suspended for the rest of the season

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other, specified below

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

longtimeclone

Dec 8, 2009
Up north
To me it looks like he did it on purpose so I voted other. I think Schaub should get to throw more than 3 footballs at Suh's nuts.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
I voted other because I don't think it was intentional. Kicking a guy in the nuts isn't football, but since I don't think he meant to do it, I wouldn't suspend him. I won't be upset if he is suspended though. He is know as a dirty player and when you have that reputation you don't get the benefit of the doubt. He's earned that reputation and if he's penalized because of it so be it.

cobraclone71

Jan 3, 2011
schaubnut.gif

Someone posted this awhile back and I about died laughing...

[video=youtube;8QTj5uT0Hrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QTj5uT0Hrk[/video]

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Seriously?
Yeah. When I watch it at normal speed it looks like it could be accidental or intentional but it isn't clear one way or the other. I do think that if you switched out Suh with another player (let's say Ahtyba Rubin because we're an ISU board and he doesn't seem like a dirty player) this wouldn't have the same amount of play and I don't think as many people would think it's intentional.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
A normal player's knee would have come to the ground so they could get back up quickly, not hang out in the air in the direction of a QB for no reason other than one obvious one.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
Yeah. When I watch it at normal speed it looks like it could be accidental or intentional but it isn't clear one way or the other. I do think that if you switched out Suh with another player (let's say Ahtyba Rubin because we're an ISU board and he doesn't seem like a dirty player) this wouldn't have the same amount of play and I don't think as many people would think it's intentional.

well thanks for the psychology lesson but it's still intentional.

unless you often fall down and let your leg hang in the air and then decide to kick it hoping nobody's nuts are in your way. then i guess maybe you're right.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
If it was anyone else, I'd let it go since it somewhat looks accidental. But Suh is a habitual offender and needs to be taught a lesson. He seems to think that rules don't apply to him (on and off the field).

baller21

Mar 15, 2009
A lot of talk about nothing. Looked accidental to me and if it was anyone else, it wouldn't be looked at twice (this is coming from a guy who can't stand Suh)

I also don't like Suh, but I'm not seeing anything here. It looks like he could control himself better when he's falling, but that goes for most people falling.

I wish it were more, so I could be outraged, but this is a real yawner.

I voted other because I don't think it was intentional. Kicking a guy in the nuts isn't football, but since I don't think he meant to do it, I wouldn't suspend him. I won't be upset if he is suspended though. He is know as a dirty player and when you have that reputation you don't get the benefit of the doubt. He's earned that reputation and if he's penalized because of it so be it.

I didn't know there were so many replacement refs posting on CF.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Just have to love the vast number of experts in human physiology and kinesiology that posts on CF regularly. Especially with a number of them being Vikings fans that have absolutely nothing to say about the recent outright dirty hit by Allen that ended another player's season - one that you didn't even have to slow down to super-slow motion to determine that it was a dirty hit.

The only difference between Suh and a lot of other players in the NFL is reputation.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Just have to love the vast number of experts in human physiology and kinesiology that posts on CF regularly. Especially with a number of them being Vikings fans that have absolutely nothing to say about the recent outright dirty hit by Allen that ended another player's season - one that you didn't even have to slow down to super-slow motion to determine that it was a dirty hit.

The only difference between Suh and a lot of other players in the NFL is reputation.
Hello Lions fan.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron