What TV show are you streaming right now?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
The Gentlemen is good. I really liked the movie back when it came out and so far through 5 episodes, the show is living up to expectations. Theo James is highly underrated as an actor in roles like this.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Sugar on Apple TV. First three episodes are awesome. The production value is stunning. Great storyline. Strong character development. It is dropping one episode a week which is irksome but we wait for a couple of weeks and watch 2-3 at a time.

Btw this thread is awesome picked up so many shows from this thread.

Reactions: Cydkar

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Fallout was really entertaining, Ghoul carried it for me.

3 Body Problem I felt faded towards the end of the season. Enjoyed the first half more.

Reactions: MeowingCows

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Baby Reindeer on Netflix. This series isn't going to be for everyone, but it is really fricking good! It is so well done. There were parts that were horribly cringeworthy, and parts where we compared it to a train wreck where you want to look away but just cannot. Stay with it. The last two episodes are pretty powerful.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
The Tourist on Netflix is good. First season went a bit too slow at times, felt like they tried to get an extra 2 episodes out of the content. Season 2 is very different, but in a way better, because it moves a bit faster and fills in more holes.

Reactions: zumbro clones

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
The Tourist on Netflix is good. First season went a bit too slow at times, felt like they tried to get an extra 2 episodes out of the content. Season 2 is very different, but in a way better, because it moves a bit faster and fills in more holes.
Interesting take. Wife and I much preferred season 1 for a lot of the same reasons. Felt season 2 tried to slot everything in neatly and we preferred the mystery surronding season 1. Not that either season (or take) is bad.

Reactions: zumbro clones

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Finished season 2 of The Tourist. Felt like almost completely different shows between 1 and 2. Neither better/worse, just different.

I'm one that likes to have a character have closure and the last 90 seconds of the final espisode was frustrating to see what we saw and the characters not to. I know that was the whole intent of showing they moved on without it.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I'm not much of a SciFi fan but we've enjoyed this one through 6 episodes. Agree that the acting is very good.
3 Body Problem on Netflix. Pretty good through five episodes. Acting has been REALLY good.
I really like the show and agree for the most part on the acting. Although, there's something about the actress playing Augie(sp?) that I don't like (definitely not her looks). Can't really put a finger on it.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I really like the show and agree for the most part on the acting. Although, there's something about the actress playing Augie(sp?) that I don't like (definitely not her looks). Can't really put a finger on it.

She is the one person miscast in the show.

• Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS

mapnerd

Aug 17, 2006
Ames
We ripped through School Spirits on Netflix (might be paramount+ too). Kind of has some young adulty feel, but a good mystery. The last episode blew us away with the twist.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
On Max…. watched the first couple of episodes of ‘Conan O’Brien Must Go’ last night…. and I loved it! So funny. Have to be a fan of Conan though. Some people probably find him annoying, but I think he’s great.

Reactions: Cyclonepride

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron