Whatever Happens...

Bluffers

Sep 16, 2009
Ames
One proud land grant university sits alone in the midst of the prairies of the upper Midwest. Scorned by its neighbors as unimportant and uninspiring it will continue to provide an indelible impact upon the region and the world community through its research and educational efforts.

That institution, like the people of the state in which it resides, asks for no handouts or special attention. They go about their work with humbleness and integrity. They expect within themselves a work ethic and a focus upon detail that go wanting in the very neighbors who now choose to ignore them. Never solely about money or even numbers of championships attained, rather this is a people who honor relationships and the sacred community of those who seek to better the world through higher education.

I continue to support and be a proud graduate of Iowa State University.
In addition, I invite other institutions who feel the same to join with us to make a world of difference.

Raise your heads sons and daughters.
Ring loud and long the "Bells of Iowa State."

driegner

Jun 9, 2010
Columbus, OH
One proud land grant university sits alone in the midst of the prairies of the upper Midwest. Scorned by its neighbors as unimportant and uninspiring it will continue to provide an indelible impact upon the region and the world community through its research and educational efforts.

That institution, like the people of the state in which it resides, asks for no handouts or special attention. They go about their work with humbleness and integrity. They expect within themselves a work ethic and a focus upon detail that go wanting in the very neighbors who now choose to ignore them. Never solely about money or even numbers of championships attained, rather this is a people who honor relationships and the sacred community of those who seek to better the world through higher education.

In addition, I invite other institutions who feel the same to join with us to make a world of difference.

Amen.

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines

Loyal Sons forever true and we will fight the battle through

everyyard

Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com

I continue to support and be a proud graduate of Iowa State University. In addition, I invite other institutions who feel the same to join with us to make a world of difference.

except for what the state has helped to bankroll our Athletic Dept the last how many years.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston

Thanks Jim Nance.

wisconcyn

Oct 21, 2006
Mequon, WI

Thank you.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI

I continue to support and be a proud graduate of Iowa State University. In addition, I invite other institutions who feel the same to join with us to make a world of difference.

I agree 100%; we are should.

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
This whole thing has helped renew my belief in Iowa State as a great institution and a great community. I think I've worn an Iowa State shirt like 6 of the past 8 days to try and show my solidarity with everyone else who's going through this time of uncertainty. No matter what happens, I feel darned good being a fan (and future grad) of our great university.