What's up with all the hammocks?

Colossus

Jan 16, 2010
Drove through the ol' campus after the game. Any two trees close enough had a hammock between them. What's the deal?

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
You were probably driving through the hammock district. There's Hammock Hut, that's on Third. There's Hammock-R-Us, that's on Third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There. That's on Third.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
You were probably driving through the hammock district. There's Hammock Hut, that's on Third. There's Hammock-R-Us, that's on Third too. You got Put-Your-Butt-There. That's on Third.

Don't forget Maryanne's in the Hammock District. She gets in the Hammock with you;-)

exCYtement

Feb 28, 2011
Ames
A high quality hammock is a great investment. Nearly all my friends who are students have them. I went camping this weekend and didn't even bother bringing a tent because sleeping in my Eno double nest is far more comfortable.

hoiballin33

Nov 7, 2014
Damn young'ns. Back in my day we attended class, plowed the fields on the weekends, and prayed to the good lord that the commies wouldn't nuke us to ashes. Kids these days with their feelings and hammocks and loud music!

:jimlad:

Schfinkter

Dec 3, 2008
Dandy's House
If Dr. Hill were still working for the university he'd have all the trees that were too close cut down to avoid any future chance of hammock riots.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA

Don't forget Maryanne's in the Hammock District. She gets in the Hammock with you;-)

There's also Swing Low, Sweet Chariot. Matter of fact, they're all in the same complex; it's the hammock complex on third. In the hammock district.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008

Are these within the safe space?

SNEDDS3

Apr 1, 2010
Boone, IA
ya'll can catch me down at lake laverne.

hammock-boat-concept-1.jpeg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron