Where did you grow up??

mkcrawford

Mar 20, 2006
Born in Ames in '73 :yes:

Moved to Sac City for a year, then to Independence through H.S. Started at ISU in '92, graduated in '97, and been in Nevada since '99.

All you Waukon-er's, do you remember a baseball coach by the name of Pat Murphy?? He coached in Indee my senior year. Now he's the head softball coach at Alabama.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I graduated from high school with his brother Lloyd. They are a wild bunch.

Ya, I think Lee and I were the wildest guys on our floor, which was the wildest floor in the dormitory system during our college years 86-91. Oh the stories we could tell.

And now he is a teacher at Waukon and is married with 3 kids(or at least I think they just had a baby). They are good people.

clones1

Apr 17, 2006
California
Born in Boone (Dad was at ISU)
Sioux Center
Ames ( I was at ISU)
Sioux Center
Visalia, CA
Still not grown up and would love to be back in 'Clone Country...if not for me at least for my kids sake!

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I lived in Sioux Rapids for 18 years, been in Ames since Fall 1992. My wife is from Carroll, who went to BV (she's a beaver). And I agree that red's is the best small town bar in Iowa, Going there on Friday:yes:

Been to Red's many of times. Usually if it's dead though it seems like there are usually people up at Lake Lanes in Wall Lake. That place ends up getting extremely wild.

Help Support Us

Become a patron