Which fan group feels better about their team right now?

ghyland7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2012
Iowa should feel better. 6-1 and favored in all remaining games, but I do not care at all.

I feel great about ISU, and I don’t care about Iowa. Comparing how we should feel to them is real “little brother” energy.

I’m excited about the growth of our team.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Iowa's formula going forward with playing real football programs soon, will be fun to watch the Saturday meltdowns in IC next season. Ferentz hasn't changed in over a decade... That has to be driving their fans crazy.

cykick

Aug 13, 2015
Iowa should feel better. 6-1 and favored in all remaining games, but I do not care at all.

I feel great about ISU, and I don’t care about Iowa. Comparing how we should feel to them is real “little brother” energy.

I’m excited about the growth of our team.
I would agree that ISU fans should feel better then the fans from the TOE. The point I'm making is that I don't believe their fans do feel good about their albatross of a team. I don't feel the "little Brother "vibe you are referring to inside the question, but understand one could feel that way.

• Agree
Reactions: LincolnSwinger

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Right now, it's Iowa all day long. They know they're playing in a conference 'ship game this year. Their defense may even be good enough to where they don't get blown out by 30.

The funniest outcome to consider is Iowa somehow wins the conference and gets into the playoff. Peak football terrorism, the worst offense in the country is a 1-loss conference champion playing for a natty.

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
Iowa fans. Sure their offense sucks, but they take care of the ball and win.

They beat their in state rival...again.

They've got one conference loss and are probably headed to the conference championship game...again.

They'll probably win 10 games...again.

And they didn't lose to Ohio.

cykick

Aug 13, 2015
Iowa fans. Sure their offense sucks, but they take care of the ball and win.

They beat their in state rival...again.

They've got one conference loss and are probably headed to the conference championship game...again.

They'll probably win 10 games...again.

And they didn't lose to Ohio.
let me refer you to Ingynow post above

Reactions: Ingynow

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Based on what I've seen in different places, Iowa fans are a mixed bag and rightfully so. The one team they played that understands the basics of offense, beat them 31-0. This Iowa team with their schedule is sort of like an adult beating up a 14 year old kid, but then the kid's dad shows up (PSU) and kicks the snot out of them. Their record is certainly inflated due to their schedule.

ISU fans are probably feeling better, overall, than Iowa fans because we had a rough start followed by signs of life. We all know the team is young and is developing every week.

• Love
Reactions: cykick

cykick

Aug 13, 2015
wtf kinda thread
Based on what I've seen in different places, Iowa fans are a mixed bag and rightfully so. The one team they played that understands the basics of offense, beat them 31-0. This Iowa team with their schedule is sort of like an adult beating up a 14 year old kid, but then the kid's dad shows up (PSU) and kicks the snot out of them. Their record is certainly inflated due to their schedule.

ISU fans are probably feeling better, overall, than Iowa fans because we had a rough start followed by signs of life. We all know the team is young and is developing every week.
Well stated!

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Realistic Iowa fans know their fate if they happen to play someone good and have seen this show before.

I know--that's not a real common find, but they're out there.

ISU fans should feel pleasantly surprised after last year and this year's start. If ISU gets to 7-5, even though it's not the 9-10 range like Iowa, they should be pretty stoked especially if they knock off UT or someone.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
It should be Iowa fans. They know they literally don’t have to score on offense and they’ll win out and play in a CCG.

Plus they’re 2-0 in rivalry games

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron