Who is Duran Hollis?

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
the skinny on duran hollis is that he is a football runnng back from ft worth polytechnic high school in ft worth texas.he will be a freshma on paul rhoad's football team this coming fall.

cyfan4St8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2008
Iowa
Sorry that first link was to his basketball link here is the football. Duran Hollis - Yahoo! Sports
Looks to be a better football player that is for sure but still not very exciting, but it would be nice to be wrong. Can you tell I'm still on a low about this whole basketball situation!!! Sorry I need to move on from it and pick myself up about it and try to be supportive for the rest of the season.

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
He had nine offers including Iowa, Houston and Baylor...where do you get no one wanted him?

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
He was looking at the basketball profile...seeing this is the Men's Basketball forum...

CyCy

Nov 7, 2006
Wasn't there some speculation 2 years ago about Sed Johnson playing both basketball and football.

CyFever

Dec 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Wasn't there some speculation 2 years ago about Sed Johnson playing both basketball and football.

I think that's correct.

At this point, I'd be satisfied if he would play football. His career has been a disappointment to me so far. I hope it has been for him too. He's still got time to realize his potential. It would be a tremendous help to us if he reached it.

XLK9

Dec 31, 2009
Ames
He had nine offers including Iowa, Houston and Baylor...where do you get no one wanted him?

If this information is accurate - nine offers but only one visit - not even to Baylor which is <2 hrs down the road - doesn't that seem odd?

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
If this information is accurate - nine offers but only one visit - not even to Baylor which is <2 hrs down the road - doesn't that seem odd?

No, some may decide to not waste an official visit to a school that they're close to. Players take visits to many different schools, rivals only lists the official visits.