Who Is This Guy?

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
So, for the past 2 seasons this guy has dome prediction videos for all power 5 schools.

His YouTube channel has just over 2000 subscribers.

How is getting access to these stadiums do make these videos? I would get it if this guy was a more prevalent youtuber, but it seems like the ramblings of some random dude that has a decent understanding of the game.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
Trespassing?
I dont think so, he has a website that says last year he went to Oklahoma, oklahoma state Texas tech, and a few others, and He has other stops on his list this year.
I havent looked but would imagine the videos of him these places are on his youtube channel.

I'll give him credit, he seems to be putting in a lot of work to get noticed and he is slowly getting there, but if you ask me, he doesnt have a very good voice for media.

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
I will also throw this out there.

Is that a wire running across for a field goal net in the north endzone?

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
He's wearing a ESPN polo. Maybe he's using their press pass somehow.

Doubt it, I looked and polos just like the one he is wearing can be purchased on ebay for $13.

On the other hand I would think that could get him into some trademark/copyright trouble making sports videos wearing an espn polo while being unafilliated, so maybe he is somehow affiliated.

Isualum13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2018
I heard they have installed nets behind the goal posts this year.
They put a net in the south endoze when they expanded it. The north didnt have one. That is why I pointed it out.

CyFy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 13, 2014
Huxley
The link won't let me click on it but I do know a while back we went to go check out Georgia techs Stadium during the summer and it was all open. We walked around on the field. Even went in the weight room attached and talked to a coach and player lifting weights.

• Informative
Reactions: 07Clone and Aclone

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
I can get behind his predictions...with the exception of K-State. All of his talking points for the game have to do with Bill Snyder, not a first year coach in his first season at the P5 level. I think we'll win that game, especially if there are title game implications.

HawkeyeHater12

Aug 6, 2019
Was looking for preseason predictions and stumbled upon this thread. Kid isn't too bad. Solid analysis and at least better than some of those "analysts" out there. Kept looking through his channel to see where else he went (and maybe how he did it) and found this:

Maybe he is legit?

somecyguy

Jun 19, 2006
It's not terribly difficult to get inside the stadium during the day. Most often the gates are open and you can stroll in. My kids visit my parents in Ames each summer and they always go down to the stadium. Once, a maintenance guy yelled at them to stay off the grass, but didn't make them leave. I would guess if you are respectful and not making a scene, you could walk around without too much hassle.

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
I can agree with most of his info and predictions. I just don't believe that K-State is a loss. If we are 9-2 going into that game, that stadium will look like an ISU home game and we will walk out with a W and head to the title game. I have no doubt. I also seem to be a minority thinking we have a pretty decent chance against Baylor. I sure hope we win at least 7 conference games and split with OU and TU so we have the tie breaker over one of them.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I mean I'm sure if you asked a lot of athletic departments would let you do this.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
So, for the past 2 seasons this guy has dome prediction videos for all power 5 schools.

His YouTube channel has just over 2000 subscribers.

This guy is awesome! That's a great breakdown of season.

Was looking for preseason predictions and stumbled upon this thread. Kid isn't too bad. Solid analysis and at least better than some of those "analysts" out there. Kept looking through his channel to see where else he went (and maybe how he did it) and found this:

Maybe he is legit?

I like the guy. Seems like a hard worker, has an opinion, good analysis. Got to start somewhere.