Who's drinkin' tonight?

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Had plans to meet up with a chick tonight but now says she won't make it back in town until close to closing time, so I'm all dressed up at my apartment drinking by myself. The plan is to either drink by myself at my apartment and get drunk on the cheap, or go out by myself and probably get depressed, drunk, and spend too much money. Drinking alone at home will likely win out.

Drinking screwdrivers (Tito's vodka). :yes::yes:

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
I should add that everyone else is either busy or out of town this weekend so I don't sound like a loser.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Had plans to meet up with a chick tonight but now says she won't make it back in town until close to closing time, so I'm all dressed up at my apartment drinking by myself. The plan is to either drink by myself at my apartment and get drunk on the cheap, or go out by myself and probably get depressed, drunk, and spend too much money. Drinking alone at home will likely win out.

You should go out and sit at the bar alone and sip a couple. Maybe some cougar will hit on you. Then you can still get drunk at home later if you want.

superfan

Oct 8, 2006
League City, TX

respekKnuckles.jpg

Titos is some good stuff.

Polished off three quarters a bottle of orange and spice mead tonight, now enjoying my new firepit with some scotch.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Thanks for the well wishes, I am back home. Talked to one good-looking girl at the bar who was swiftly whisked away by her friend never to be seen again. No word from prior chick. **** it.

Time to drink at home alone again!

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Thanks for the well wishes, I am back home. Talked to one good-looking girl at the bar who was swiftly whisked away by her friend never to be seen again. No word from prior chick. **** it.

Time to drink at home alone again!

That's the spirit!

GOPCyclone

Sep 10, 2011
Love this thread. Welcome to my life. Either drinking by myself, or drinking with soon-to-be-married types, which mainly feeds the prior habit of drinking in general.