Who's On Pollard's Short List?

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Good thing is Bruns will point out tomorrow how much better the O line play is and CW will keep telling us Gundy is a dinosaur who doesn’t know what he’s doing. We’ll be fine.

stewart092284

Sep 22, 2021
No he's very obviously not getting fired. But that doesn't mean, and I can't believe I'm saying this, that he shouldn't be.

We are undeniably regressing. In a bad, bad way. Especially on offense.

And don't give me the we're young crap.
We're freaking young on defense too. At least in terms of experience and overall.

Whats TO? Sophomore. Orange, sophomore. Bacon, walk on what? Sophomore? Freshman line backer. The only place we're not is in the secondary.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
If you’re in DSM then it’s on 100.3, if not I think it’s on the varsity network app but don’t quote me on that
I must not listen to the postgame long enough to know CW hosts a call-in show still. For some reason I thought that went away.

tman24

Feb 6, 2008
Kinda excited for the call in show to see if Chris defends what we saw today
He will say the same thing for Iowa. We knew this would be a grind out type game and the team with less turnovers wins and we had too many turnovers.

• Agree
Reactions: 67CY

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Actual question here. Who would actually come here and succeed?

Our entire defense will get paid by the blue blood and Heacock probably leaves when Campbell is out. There won't be talent waiting for the new coach. We're in a ****** place for recruting. We have no money for transfers. Not a single person has ever been a consistent winner here. We're still not a top half job in a conference that isnt going to be good at football going forward either if this seasons results tell us anything.

I don't see CMC winning here either in the future so I'm not saying dont fire him. But maybe we gotta call a spade a spade with our place in the CFB world.

There's a lot of good coaches out there who will win somewhere we could hire. But will they win here?

• Dumb
Reactions: CyDude16

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron