Who's On Pollard's Short List?

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
CMC isn’t on the hot seat and shouldn’t be. He’s gotten us to new heights. While I absolutely agree that we’ve plateaued and currently have no momentum behind us, the new Big 12 has a lot of parity and opportunities for us. Now, we need to start gaining traction though as the Portal and NIL are only going to keep working against us.

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
The one from Ohio/X(Twitter)? I know where that Hot Seat Guy sat for at least one home game - my buddy (huge Hawk fan, but also huge college football fan, and probably the most active X user I know personally) pointed him out at the game he went to when I had an extra ticket
Did he wear his hawk gear?

sunset

Oct 18, 2006
San Diego, CA
CMC isn’t on the hot seat and shouldn’t be. He’s gotten us to new heights. While I absolutely agree that we’ve plateaued and currently have no momentum behind us, the new Big 12 has a lot of parity and opportunities for us. Now, we need to start gaining traction though as the Portal and NIL are only going to keep working against us.
Has anything you’ve seen over there past two years given you hope that ISU will be winning a championship in the new Big12? They will not. They probably won’t finish last every year, but this is not a staff that is going to win championships.

Cyhops

Nov 4, 2009
Oak Island NC
My gawd, people here love making themselves miserable! Are we seriously talking about replacing CMC? Are you delusional? How many of you actually thought we'd go bowling this year? Yet, here we are. And do you seriously think we are not poised to be in the top 3 of the Big 12 next year?

Jeeeezuuuus, try to be happy.
Def ahead of us
OSU
KSU
KU
Arizona

Prob ahead of us
Utah
KU
WVU

Best case 5th, probably 8th and nothing but hope for next year.

cymac2408

Jul 4, 2013
Urbandale IA
Yes and unfortunately are recruiting classes are underwhelming at best.

• Winner
Reactions: xboxfever

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
He won’t be fired, but it’s fun to guess who’s on the shortlist. I’d vote for someone that knows offense, or is willing to hire someone that does as OC.

I wonder what would have occurred had he gotten the USC offer, and we promoted Veidt to retain the defensive staff.

exCYtable

Apr 15, 2010
I disagree that we have no momentum. We won more games this year than most people thought we would, played mostly freshmen and sophomores, and have some studs coming back at the skill positions next year. I think today is a massive overreact by many of us.

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
I disagree that we have no momentum. We won more games this year than most people thought we would, played mostly freshmen and sophomores, and have some studs coming back at the skill positions next year. I think today is a massive overreact by many of us.
Listen *******, not sure if you’re new here or not, but we never overreact on CF

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
He won’t be fired, but it’s fun to guess who’s on the shortlist. I’d vote for someone that knows offense, or is willing to hire someone that does as OC.

I wonder what would have occurred had he gotten the USC offer, and we promoted Veidt to retain the defensive staff.
You don’t think NS knows offense?