Whose playing intramural basketball?

baller1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
WDM
My team is 1 and 1 so far with our last prelim game tonight. We struggled against the zone last week.

Did you happen to lose 65-63? Might have played my team. We're 2-0 and just sit in a 2-3 the whole game making the other team shoot 3's. Some guy last week nailed 8 3's against us :shocked:

CycloneNorth

Mar 29, 2010
Nashville, TN
Did you happen to lose 65-63? Might have played my team. We're 2-0 and just sit in a 2-3 the whole game making the other team shoot 3's. Some guy last week nailed 8 3's against us :shocked:

No we lost by 20. We only had 5 guys and got into some foul trouble.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
We're 0-2 and that's right where we want to be. Can't risk getting moved up a league for the tournament.

Senolcyc

Apr 20, 2010
WHO'S playing intramural basketball?

I am not the grammar police. But you attend Iowa State University. Represent.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
We're 0-2 and that's right where we want to be. Can't risk getting moved up a league for the tournament.

So is it still common to sandbag the prelim games, get into the C or D tournament, dominate, and get that coveted t-shirt?

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Vikes, MissouriClone, and I are on the same team.
We are 1-1 and have our next game tomorrow.
First game we won something like 56-54.
Second game our top two scores from the first game were gone. We got beat 45-11. Called it with 3 minutes left.
Other team got lectured afterwards. Would feel bad about it but one of their guys was being a **** the whole game and the rest of them were jacking around during the 2nd half. (ex. shooting threes from half court)
At the end of the game a couple football players asked if we wanted some help from them. Haven't decided what were gonna do but have their number just in case.

MissouriCyclone

Jul 24, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Vikes, MissouriClone, and I are on the same team.
We are 1-1 and have our next game tomorrow.
First game we won something like 56-54.
Second game our top two scores from the first game were gone. We got beat 45-11. Called it with 3 minutes left.
Other team got lectured afterwards. Would feel bad about it but one of their guys was being a **** the whole game and the rest of them were jacking around during the 2nd half. (ex. shooting threes from half court)
At the end of the game a couple football players asked if we wanted some help from them. Haven't decided what were gonna do but have their number just in case.

Why are you still questioning this?? We are letting them on the team.

Reactions: mfelske

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron