Why does everyone hate ......

cyklone

Feb 7, 2013
West Des Moines, Iowa
I've noticed a lot of hate for Cylights on Twitter and I'm trying to figure out why. Obviously, there was the recent domestic violence arrest (which is absolutely despicable), but it seems like a lot of people hated him before that. What kind of tweets/interactions has he made in the past to make everybody hate him? Is he basically our version of @hawkize and @sammmidd?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
I've noticed a lot of hate for Cylights on Twitter and I'm trying to figure out why. Obviously, there was the recent domestic violence arrest (which is absolutely despicable), but it seems like a lot of people hated him before that. What kind of tweets/interactions has he made in the past to make everybody hate him? Is he basically our version of @hawkize and @sammmidd?

He stalks and harasses athletes and recruits. He’s mentally unstable and he’s a racist.

Last edited by a moderator:

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
He goes by @cyclone4L on CF. Peruse some of his discussions and see for yourself.

Reactions: CyDude16

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
He's our sammidd, but toss harassing recruits and wife beating on top of that.