Wireless PC to TV converter?

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
Anyone ever used a wireless PC to TV converter?

My situtation - I'd like to hook my computer up to my television to watch clonezone and espn360. However, my desktop is located upstairs in the office, and I'd really rather not have my desk and everything downstairs in the living room. So what are my options? The only thing I can think of is using one of these wireless PC to TV converters, but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of selection, and from all the reviews it appears as though the reception and quality isn't very good if it's not in the same room.

Any experience with these out there? Or is there a better solution. I didn't figure 50 ft of audio and video cable from my office to the living room would be very easy or cost effective.....

CyLoboClone

Oct 15, 2009
Albuquerque
I like the idea of getting a new graphics card with hdmi and long hdmi cable to run in my house too- but right now, I stream to my ps3 using a program called PlayON. I love it so much I tossed my cable/dvr and I wait a day for EVERY show. I can also stream justintv for live events- the quality is great but a hdmi cable would help on occasional lag on live tv...