With Early Signing approach....

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
what is everyone’s thought on this class? Number alone makes it one of the best in school history. I hate to bring this up but are there gaps going into this class with transfer? Seems like a good group of true freshmen might be in a life long doghouse with the legal and suspension stuff..... I can spell them out if anyone wants the details....

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
what is everyone’s thought on this class? Number alone makes it one of the best in school history. I hate to bring this up but are there gaps going into this class with transfer? Seems like a good group of true freshmen might be in a life long doghouse with the legal and suspension stuff..... I can spell them out if anyone wants the details....

I think that is the beauty of the early signing period. If someone is leaving they will most likely do it before the late signing period, so there will be opportunities to fill the gaps. As far as the freshman that seem to always be on suspension, someone else posted on here that the stud WR seems to be getting his act together and is working hard to be a Cyclone.

PsychedCy09

Jul 8, 2018
I like this class a lot. There’s a bunch of guys that could turn into studs. The only things I think we’re missing from this class is a DT, TE and another larger body at WR. Hopefully we get the Tre’von Morgan kid

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I like this class a lot. There’s a bunch of guys that could turn into studs. The only things I think we’re missing from this class is a DT, TE and another larger body at WR. Hopefully we get the Tre’von Morgan kid
We seem pretty WR deep already, unless he is a TE conversion. I do like that he is front Kempt’s High school!!!