Wofford just beat Purdue

mojo

Apr 13, 2006
Manchester, NH
It should be a good match up really on paper our teams are pretty similar, we might have a slight size advantage on the inside also. But they seem bigger on the perimeter. I think we got a good shot of beating them if we keep playing the way we have the last couple games, with our lower turnovers and good defense we can mix it up with anyone if we want. Btw... How bout Petersen something like 12 assists and 0 turnovers in the last two or 3 games wasn't it? Keep it up!

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
Purdue will be, as I said on the air today, a very inconsistent team this year...good enough to beat Louisville on some nights, bad enough to lose to Wofford.

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
Dont forget Purdue beat Louisville when the Redbirds didnt have their top 3 players

Pitino was more concerned with trying to make the best of his depleted lineup. Center David Padgett and forward Juan Palacios are out with knee injuries and forward Derrick Caracter is serving a suspension.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Should make the game on saturday all that much more interesting. Maybe bring the point spread down a little... Always thinking about betting I am.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron