Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
It may have been on the street that runs between the two arenas. From an ISUAA '07 photo album:

u_005_082207093828.jpg

Yes, two years ago the rallies were outside in a special area with bleachers. All teams had specific times. The weather was so great that year that people were wearing short sleeved shirts and even shorts occasionally.

MidwestZest

Apr 22, 2006
Sycamore, IL
Yes, two years ago the rallies were outside in a special area with bleachers. All teams had specific times. The weather was so great that year that people were wearing short sleeved shirts and even shorts occasionally.
except for all the Big 12 South schools (ie locals). They all were still bundled up in wind jackets...while all of us north school fans were lovin' it :yes:

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
Does anyone know where the rally will be held before ALL the women's basketball games? I am hoping there will be 4 parties (unless of course we are a 4 seed or higher).:yes:

Hopefully the team is so far ahead in every game, that they don't need to rally. :jimlad:

mkcrawford

Mar 20, 2006
Two years ago the pre-game pep rally's were on the south side of the Cox Convention Center, as I recall. The street between the men's and women's arena's was open to traffic, but the one on the south side was closed.