Womens Ranking

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
Someone explain to me how a team that is ranked 23rd beats a team that is ranked 4th. The team that is ranked 23rd moves to 20, and the team that was ranked 4th moves to 8th? I just want to know why Iowa State is not ranked higher.
I look at all the wins that Iowa State has this year, and they are so much better then the rankings are. The teams ahead of them have some losses that I cannot understand why they are ranked higher than Iowa State. I believe they should be between 11 and 15. Just another reason I believe Iowa State gets no respect

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Yeah I asked this question yesterday. I don't know if ISU should necessarily be higher than 16, but A&M has no business being in the top 10. The only team that they have defeated this year that is in the top 20 is Texas, and I don't think Texas is worthy of their ranking.

Meanwhile, ISU has defeated three top 20 teams including A&M and is unable to even get into the teens for rankings.

Though I hope not, I could see us losing tonight and beating Texas and being dropped seeing how crazy these ranking are.