Worst Movies Ever

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Was the reboot where the kids find the car in the barn any good? I was going to watch that and forgot.

Finally watched this one a few weeks back. This one was much more in keeping with the spirit of the original. Loved it. Hit on a lot of nostalgic notes.

The other reboot wasnt a terrible movie if itd been a standalone movie, but it had none of the same spirit/humor of the original. Was more of a "if SNL did a Ghostbusters movie" feeling

Reactions: NWICY and cyfanatic

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
Watched Silent Hill tonight. Wow was that both horribly written and horribly acted.

WartburgClone

Mar 14, 2022
One I haven't seen mentioned yet: Open Water.

Slow moving and remarkably boring with extraordinarily unlikable protagonists just floating about.
It's based on a true story and there is only so much excitement that can be generated from "scuba divers left behind in open ocean never to be seen again".

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
The funny thing about that is I recall an article or video relatively recently calling Silent Hill one of the best video game to movie adaptations.
I don't know anything about the video game so I can't say. It was pretty stunning visually but the story was just a mess. Plus I kept waiting for Sean Bean to die and he never did. #dissappointed

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Sorority Sex Kittens part 6 was bad. The first 5 installments were pretty good and should have stopped there. It was obvious they ran out of ideas and the plot suffered badly in part 6.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Sorority Sex Kittens part 6 was bad. The first 5 installments were pretty good and should have stopped there. It was obvious they ran out of ideas and the plot suffered badly in part 6.
Are they stand alone films or do you need to watch them from the beginning in order to follow the story?

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Are they stand alone films or do you need to watch them from the beginning in order to follow the story?
I find it quite satisfying to start at the beginning. Each film does have it's own storyline, but the characters are the same in each movie.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Off the top of my head.....

SLC Punk 2
Jack and Jill
Starship Troopers 2 & 3
Gigli
The Village
Going Overboard
Kazaam
The Garbage Pail Kids Movie
The Blue Lagoon
Halloween II (Rob Zombie version)
Jaws the Revenge
Bigfoot vs D.B. Cooper
Anything with Tim Allen (I absolutely HATE that snitch)

Last edited:

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
No list is complete without this evil possessed tire horror masterpiece.

View attachment 120726
That movie was dumb, but was kinda funny. Black Sheep was a similar movie that was ridiculous but it made me laugh a lot..... It seems like some horror film makers lately have a contest going to see who can make the most ridiculous movie......

Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey
Terror at Blood Fart Lake
Zombeavers
Sharknado
Any movie by Bill Zebub

just to name a few...

I do enjoy a lot of the Troma movies though, although they are ridiculous also.

Last edited:

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
That movie was dumb, but was kinda funny. Black Sheep was a similar movie that was ridiculous but it made me laugh a lot..... It seems like some horror film makers lately have a contest going to see who can make the most ridiculous movie......

Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey
Terror at Blood Fart Lake
Zombeavers
Sharknado
Any movie by Bill Zebub

just to name a few...

I do enjoy a lot of the Troma movies though, although they are ridiculous also.
Sharknado is a comedy. The director and writer were interviewed and were saying they wanted to make the most ridiculous movie ever. So they came up with Sharks in a tornado. They were shocked that so many people watched.

• Haha
Reactions: demoncore1031

Cyclonsin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 4, 2020
Savannah, GA
It's based on a true story and there is only so much excitement that can be generated from "scuba divers left behind in open ocean never to be seen again".
Yeah, I get that, but they could have at least made the characters likable instead of the embodiment of the worst type of people you encounter on vacation.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
I know some people mentioned Indiana Jones 4 and deservedly so. I just watched the 5th new Dial of Destiny and was kind of shocked how good it is in comparison given he’s like 80 years old. It’s not as good as the original three but it’s closer to them than it is to Crystal Skulls. Kind of a mashup of Raiders and last crusade.

Crystal Skulls had have cost the new movie a ton of box office.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
I know some people mentioned Indiana Jones 4 and deservedly so. I just watched the 5th new Dial of Destiny and was kind of shocked how good it is in comparison given he’s like 80 years old. It’s not as good as the original three but it’s closer to them than it is to Crystal Skulls. Kind of a mashup of Raiders and last crusade.

Crystal Skulls had have cost the new movie a ton of box office.

I could have done without the weird CGI Indy in that first train scene, but that's kind of how I came away from it. I think being after Crystal Skull does it a lot of favors.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: Die4Cy and simply1