WOW!

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Illustrated above is reason # 246 that this site rocks.

Where or where is Roger Sprague? And what would he be saying of his Tuff Tiger"s upset from yesterday?

The original thread from Roger Sprague's initial visit here had me in tears. Someone's gotta locate him again.

CycloneTony

Nov 3, 2007
Indianola
Its hard to believe Bolte is only a freshman that was a very experienced 3 she took a freshman wouldn't normally shoot that they are going to be good for awhile

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Right, we have tried...valiantly.

We put posts up on various message boards. Sent him e-mails. Hung our gendower banners.

We event rolled up tin foil, attached it to our ears and put pancakes on our heads it in hopes of communicating with him again.

So fair, no luck.

But like the mighty Cyclones, we will not give up. We will push on, like a fire that never goes out. A statue that never waivers. A tuff rain that just doesn't quit.

We will find you, ye Roger Sprague. Someday...we will find you...

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I'm not sure, but the game may be replayed on one of the FOX Sports channels. They've replayed games in the past. According to one schedule I saw they are showing quarterfinal games early tomorrow morning, so the replay may be on.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Right, we have tried...valiantly.

We put posts up on various message boards. Sent him e-mails. Hung our gendower banners.

We event rolled up tin foil, attached it to our ears and put pancakes on our heads it in hopes of communicating with him again.

So fair, no luck.

But like the mighty Cyclones, we will not give up. We will push on, like a fire that never goes out. A statue that never waivers. A tuff rain that just doesn't quit.

We will find you, ye Roger Sprague. Someday...we will find you...

Stop the presses...TuffTiger was active on Huskerboard at 11:40 AM TODAY!!!!

Viewing Profile

Oldgeezer

Mar 18, 2006
Waukon, Iowa
Not one to let the wind out, but to beat a team as good as KState with your top two post players out for the season takes more than a little luck. KState's leading scorer blows out her knee early in the game. Lacey misses a three that would have won in regulation, and the rebound falls into Anderson's hands for a layup to tie. KState had outrebounded ISU by 10 at that point. And KState's outstanding PG misses a layup that she would make 95% of the time. Game Over! On the other hand, The KState player who doesn't play a lot, and I think has only made 2 3s all year makes 2 in the final 5 minutes and something like 6-8 FT in overtime, but misses the one that would have given them a 3 point lead with 11 seconds left. The magic of Hilton south continues!

clonefan98

Apr 12, 2006
If anybody listens to 810 WHB in KC, if you have ever heard the caller named "Sung", I think he is Tuff Tiger/Roger Sprague.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
And KState's outstanding PG misses a layup that she would make 95% of the time.

If you're referring to the last-second shot that didn't go in, that was far from being a layup. She let that from the free-throw line while at a full sprint.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
Front page news on espn.com right now!!

(The stunning ISU WBB victory that is, not the appearance of Roger Sprague)...

Last edited:

Cy Heavy

Aug 29, 2006
Ankeny
Crap, I just read the summary on the Register.
Doggone work-causing me to miss yet another ISU game...

chrishull14

Jan 31, 2007
Cyclone City
I just saw end of the game on ESPNnews again. They have it as part of their highlights looping every half hour. On the last shot, she took off from behing the free-throw line... momentum carried her into the lane and it was a desparation shot. Not even close to a lay-up.