WSU-UNI prediction

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
First prediction is that the winner is one of the greatest teams of all time and Final Four expectations, loser will have Elite Eight expectations.

Second prediction that both somehow fall wildly short of those expectations.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
Seth Tuttle slaps Ron Baker across the face, setting off a benches-clearing brawl in which Gary Rima throws a chair onto the court towards Gregg Marshall. Nearly all of the teams' starters face multiple game suspensions & both teams lose in the first round of the NCAA tournament after fielding squads composed of each schools' top intramural players.

That's my prediction.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Seth Tuttle slaps Ron Baker across the face, setting off a benches-clearing brawl in which Gary Rima throws a chair onto the court towards Gregg Marshall. Nearly all of the teams' starters face multiple game suspensions & both teams lose in the first round of the NCAA tournament after fielding squads composed of each schools' top intramural players.

That's my prediction.

The top intramural players could compete in the Valley this year.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
UNI is going to handle them pretty easily again. Then WSU should drop to the 20-25 range in the AP, but that won't happen.

WSU should be out of the Top 25. Best win is Tulsa, and they are likely to not be in the tourney. When is the last time a team made the tourney as an at large with no wins against other teams in the tourney?

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Wichita State opened as a 7 point favorite but it has been bet down to 5.5 or even 5 in Vegas depending on the book.

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
I predict I'd rather figure out if that dress is gold/white or black/blue before I care about this game.

I also predict if they played more than 3 top 50 teams, they would not be ranked right now

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
WSU should be out of the Top 25. Best win is Tulsa, and they are likely to not be in the tourney. When is the last time a team made the tourney as an at large with no wins against other teams in the tourney?

Yeah, the 'first team out' will have a major beef against the NCAA against whichever team gets an at large from the MVC.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Yeah, the 'first team out' will have a major beef against the NCAA against whichever team gets an at large from the MVC.

If UNI wins tomorrow, and wins Arch Madness, and WSU get an at-large I agree. If UNI wins tomorrow and WSU wins Arch Madness, I would disagree. Even if WSU wins tomorrow and wins Arch Madness, I think UNI is deserving. Its WSU I have a problem with. They are garbage.

Tornado man

Sep 16, 2007
Ames, IA
Its WSU I have a problem with. They are garbage.
Well then - I guess we'll find soon if you know what you're talking about. No, they aren't as good as the last two years, when they were Final Four quality both times, but to label them "garbage," I don't think so.
Again, we'll soon find out in the NCAA's.

shagcarpetjesus

Apr 18, 2006

That's my prediction.

Now that's what you call going out on a limb!