WTB: 12/31 women’s b-ball vs Ok

cyflier

Apr 13, 2006
I’m looking to purchase tickets for the 12/31 women’s b-ball game against Oklahoma. Could use to 10 but will buy in smaller quantities.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I am not trying to be a smart*** about this, but couldn't you just purchase them at the ISU ticket office? I can't believe the game's sold out and that you have to look on CF to get tickets.

My first suggestion is to go to the ISU website. Group of 10 or more tickets cost $6 (adults) and $3(children)

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I am not trying to be a smart*** about this, but couldn't you just purchase them at the ISU ticket office? I can't believe the game's sold out and that you have to look on CF to get tickets.

My first suggestion is to go to the ISU website. Group of 10 or more tickets cost $6 (adults) and $3(children)

Well some people who have season tickets may still be in Memphis for the bowl game. We have 2 wbb season tickets and are still undecided if we will make it back for the game.

cyflier

Apr 13, 2006

Figure there is a ton of season ticket holders with good seats looking to unload because they are going to bowl game.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron