WTB - Mens Basketball Warm up shirt

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
I've been looking for a ISU pullover (long sleeve) for a while and haven't found much that I like. Scheels selection last time I was in DSM was awful for anything not a T, sweat or golf shirt. Anyone know where to buy the shirt that the mens team wore on the bench? Otherwise any other nice looking (casual work option - at least that nice looking) pullover you know of would be fine too. I have been to most the typical online venues and haven't liked much. If the B ball shirt was there, I missed it.

I don't need any cheap or high quality jerseys, however.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
I've been looking for a ISU pullover (long sleeve) for a while and haven't found much that I like. Scheels selection last time I was in DSM was awful for anything not a T, sweat or golf shirt. Anyone know where to buy the shirt that the mens team wore on the bench? Otherwise any other nice looking (casual work option - at least that nice looking) pullover you know of would be fine too. I have been to most the typical online venues and haven't liked much. If the B ball shirt was there, I missed it.

had me excited until the last sentence.

drmwevr08

Nov 25, 2006
Tempe, az
Nobody knows where they are sold? Guess I'm back to stalking out the equipment room and laundry!

Three4Cy

Jan 19, 2010
West Des Moines

Good luck - most of those warm-ups are made only for the team and not available to the rest of us.