WTB: RV Pass for Ohio

kcyclone

Sep 11, 2012
I would be interested in an RV pass for Vet Med or potentially the RV Village, depending on the price.

Thanks!

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Has anyone tried email the athletic department to see if you can buy individual RV village passes? There is quite a bit of vacancy in the south end of the village

kcyclone

Sep 11, 2012
Has anyone tried email the athletic department to see if you can buy individual RV village passes? There is quite a bit of vacancy in the south end of the village
I was going to try that option soon. I was in there visiting others last weekend and saw quite a bit of availability.

Reactions: cyfan92

kcyclone

Sep 11, 2012
I was going to try that option soon. I was in there visiting others last weekend and saw quite a bit of availability.
The Ticket Office confirmed they don' to single game passes for the RV Village. They're only available on a season pass basis.

kcyclone

Sep 11, 2012
I assume they don't want to piss off the donors who paid thousands to be there...

Leaving $$$ on the table though
Right. I see it both ways, I guess. They do it to keep the riff-raff out and not have people being idiots around higher-end donors, but it's also thousands of dollars per weekend they're passing up.

nfrine

Mar 31, 2006
Nearby
Right. I see it both ways, I guess. They do it to keep the riff-raff out and not have people being idiots around higher-end donors, but it's also thousands of dollars per weekend they're passing up.
Who you calling riff-raff? Certainly nobody on CF....;)o_Oo_O

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron