WTB - RV village parking pass for Texas game

BigM

Mar 2, 2007
Amesterdam
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well as we move into the beautiful month of (R)October. I'm excited to share that I'll be visiting Iowa for Thanksgiving (I live in Am(e)sterdam), and I'm looking forward to this trip, including going to the Texas game. In connection with the above, I'd like to purchase an RV parking pass for the new RV village, as my folks just have a Class C and I'd like to roll the clock back and tailgate with it before they head down to AZ for the winter.

It's always good to be back in Cyclone (God's) country, and if any of y'all could lend an assist here that would be fantastic.

Looking forward to some great times and Cyclone victories ahead! Go Cyclones!

Best,
Martin (AKA BIgM)

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well as we move into the beautiful month of (R)October. I'm excited to share that I'll be visiting Iowa for Thanksgiving (I live in Am(e)sterdam), and I'm looking forward to this trip, including going to the Texas game. In connection with the above, I'd like to purchase an RV parking pass for the new RV village, as my folks just have a Class C and I'd like to roll the clock back and tailgate with it before they head down to AZ for the winter.

It's always good to be back in Cyclone (God's) country, and if any of y'all could lend an assist here that would be fantastic.

Looking forward to some great times and Cyclone victories ahead! Go Cyclones!

Best,
Martin (AKA BIgM)
Try isu. I don't think they are sold out.