WVU Dual

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
MacKall and Carr both out. Mackall had a stomach bug last few days should go tomorrow. Carr is no go tomorrow and from the sounds won’t go next weekend either.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Paid for the 24 hour pass on cyclones tv so I could watch and they're showing some history of wrestling thing instead. Neat.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but we have to do somethi ng about our announcers. Willie Miklus i s subbing for Kyven and it's more dreadful than usual. Lots of dead air. I watch a lot of duals from all over and we have by far the worst broadcast. As everyone worries about recruting, this doesn't make us look good to the national audience.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloneRastlinG

alabamacyclone

Feb 11, 2019
I'm sorry to keep harping on this, but we have to do somethi ng about our announcers. Willie Miklus i s subbing for Kyven and it's more dreadful than usual. Lots of dead air. I watch a lot of duals from all over and we have by far the worst broadcast. As everyone worries about recruting, this doesn't make us look good to the national audience.
Look out! I think that only half of the team is the problem. I also hate to say that, but I cringe at our coverage.

• Agree
Reactions: SouthJerseyCy

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa
Gremmel with the 12-1 major!

34-6

About as expected for an outcome now let’s get ready for UNI!!

As jersey said Joel hung with the #2 ranked guy. Might be the right time getting the stride!

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
Gannon reminds me of Trent Hyneik who just kept improving and finally finished 2nd at nats. Gannons problem is the top heavy are all younger.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Stotts seemed like he just wanted to cling to that small lead he had after the 1st and it bit him in the ass. Wrestling to not lose just doesn't work out 99% of the time. Other than that and Colbray not getting the tech, I really can't think of anything I was even slightly disappointed with tonight. Degen Degened the **** out of that poor kid which was a lot of fun to watch but the highlight of the night for me came from one of our losses. If Joel wrestled Adams the first month of the season, it would have been ugly. Yeah he gave up a lot of riding time tonight but he was active and kept wrestling. His improvement throughout the season has been awesome to watch and has me excited to see what he does next year if he stays committed and busts his tail in the off season.