WVU legacy recruit...

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC

"Son, this university holds a lot of memories for your pop. Over there, I got my first of many parking tickets. There is the computer lab where I had to rush to one night when my laptop broke and I needed to submit my paper before midnight. Shoot, right there is the shade tree I would lean against to take a nap between Meteorology and Racquetball.

But, I want you to pay special attention to that beaten up chair in the dark nook in the corner of the library on the 3rd floor. Seventeen years ago, your mother and I staggered up there after nickel draw night at Rowdy's Pub, and, well son, it was magical..... Hang on, let me tweet about it."

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I thought maybe they did it on th e50 yard line ala Animal House.

Actually, while at ISU I had a friend on the Ames PD. He and his now wife had a romp on Jack Trice Field while two of his PD buddies circled the stadium to run interfereance.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
I thought maybe they did it on th e50 yard line ala Animal House.

Actually, while at ISU I had a friend on the Ames PD. He and his now wife had a romp on Jack Trice Field while two of his PD buddies circled the stadium to run interfereance.
I worked at the stadium in the summers. Had watering duties for the hills. Came with the benefit of a key. Needless to say the turf on the 50 yard line had my DNA in it. It was great.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron