WWE Wrestlemania

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Looks like they added Big Show and Reigns to the Seamus/Barrett v. Bryan/Zigglar match.

And what exactly do we classify Cesaro/Kidd/Natalya? Face? Heel? The heel that everyone cheers for? Depends on the evening?

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Looks like they added Big Show and Reigns to the Seamus/Barrett v. Bryan/Zigglar match.

And what exactly do we classify Cesaro/Kidd/Natalya? Face? Heel? The heel that everyone cheers for? Depends on the evening?

Was wondering the same thing during their match with New Day. One thing is for certain though and that is New..........Day Sucks! Not sure why but it makes me laugh everytime.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Was wondering the same thing during their match with New Day. One thing is for certain though and that is New..........Day Sucks! Not sure why but it makes me laugh everytime.

I really like how they've used it to get great heel heat.

Probably the best moment of SD was Cameron just yelling everything out in the Divas match.

She wasn't calling spots but oh my god, her 3 counts were loud.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Next year's Royal Rumble to be held in Orlando, Next year's Fast Lane will be held in St. Louis. (Sorry for anyone hoping that we would get Fast Lane)

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ls-on-the-2016-royal-rumble-and-fastlane-pay/

Also Paige could be leaving TV before Extreme Rules, she's had to cancel an appearance at the Las Vegas Comic Con the day before ER.

She's going to go off and shoot a movie for WWE Studios, meaning she'll probably be off TV for about a month

Last edited:

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Next year's Royal Rumble to be held in Orlando, Next year's Fast Lane will be held in St. Louis. (Sorry for anyone hoping that we would get Fast Lane)

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news...ls-on-the-2016-royal-rumble-and-fastlane-pay/

Also Paige could be leaving TV before Extreme Rules, she's had to cancel an appearance at the Las Vegas Comic Con the day before ER.

She's going to go off and shoot a movie for WWE Studios, meaning she'll probably be off TV for about a month

Wow. The divas division is about to hit rock bottom. Hopefully they bring Charlotte up.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Depends,

Paige could still win the Divas battle royal and the Bellas take her out. When she comes back, they have the match (hopefully at Payback)

But I have a slightly better suggestion,

Emma looks great on Superstars and Main Event with her new getup (plus they're hinting at a heel turn on NXT but word's going around that she'll cement her heel turn on the Main Roster), Let's say they do a mystery assailant story line and Paige gets injured before the Battle Royal. Emma wins the battle royal and the title at ER from Nikki. Emma holds onto it for a little bit, she cuts a promo about being the champ, and then Paige's theme drops and Paige comes out looking PO'ed. She then reveals that she found out who attacked her, it wasn't the Bellas, it was Emma. Then Emma admits and brags that she was the one that did it, cementing her heel turn.

They have a title match at MitB that Paige then wins, At Battleground they have a 2 out of 3 falls match that Emma wins, then a submission match (that includes a contract signing) for the title at SSlam that Paige wins to end the feud.

Then Paige goes onto Charlotte at NOC.

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me that if the Authority is still around by SSlam (you may never know), Charlotte debuts as a new member of the Authority

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Seriously, I agree. The movie looks good for a straight to DVD movie. Plus there's a great fight scene that they tease between Summer and Miz.

So WWE thinks Des Moines is a B+ Player

The Summer/Miz/Mizdow bit was pretty funny Thursday. Miz is one of the funnier acts in the WWE. Something is a little off with Summer's face. I don't know if it's her mouth or nose, maybe just not my cup of tea.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I hate WWE Studios. That is all.

And yet I'd still watch Marine 4 cuz Summer Rae...

(After SmackDown I wonder if Summer Rae has a face turn coming with more spotlight, possibly with a Mizdow angle. For quite awhile she's been a semi-heel whipping girl)

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Long story behind this, but should Curtis Axel form his own version of NWO, who should represent Kevin Nash and Scott Hall in the group? This isn't in the plans currently and is all hypothetical.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Yeah the Miz doesn't scream movie star bad***. I know I hate the guy but cinemax has been showing the original Marine with Cena. Not too bad, the bad guy was played Robert Patrick who is a pretty good villain actor.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Seriously, I agree. The movie looks good for a straight to DVD movie. Plus there's a great fight scene that they tease between Summer and Miz.

So WWE thinks Des Moines is a B+ Player

If you clicked on the link that was in the above link, http://indeedwrestling.blogspot.com/2015/04/wwe-schedule-april-2015-march-2016.html here's the next scheduled visit to Des Moines. Smackdown that will air on Christmas Eve. Pretty crappy date.

Tues. 12/22/2015: Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Arena (capacity: 12,876) - SMACKDOWN

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Depends,

Paige could still win the Divas battle royal and the Bellas take her out. When she comes back, they have the match (hopefully at Payback)

But I have a slightly better suggestion,

Emma looks great on Superstars and Main Event with her new getup (plus they're hinting at a heel turn on NXT but word's going around that she'll cement her heel turn on the Main Roster), Let's say they do a mystery assailant story line and Paige gets injured before the Battle Royal. Emma wins the battle royal and the title at ER from Nikki. Emma holds onto it for a little bit, she cuts a promo about being the champ, and then Paige's theme drops and Paige comes out looking PO'ed. She then reveals that she found out who attacked her, it wasn't the Bellas, it was Emma. Then Emma admits and brags that she was the one that did it, cementing her heel turn.

They have a title match at MitB that Paige then wins, At Battleground they have a 2 out of 3 falls match that Emma wins, then a submission match (that includes a contract signing) for the title at SSlam that Paige wins to end the feud.

Then Paige goes onto Charlotte at NOC.

To be honest, it wouldn't surprise me that if the Authority is still around by SSlam (you may never know), Charlotte debuts as a new member of the Authority

Paige probably isn't getting "injured" this week - they probably wouldn't do that to her in front of her home crowds. Yeah, Montreal Screwjob. Difference is Bret Hart was leaving for WCW, while Paige is temporarily hitting the DL to make a WWE-produced film.

Oh - John Cena suuuuuuuucks.... John Cena suuuuuuuucks!!!

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Paige probably isn't getting "injured" this week - they probably wouldn't do that to her in front of her home crowds. Yeah, Montreal Screwjob. Difference is Bret Hart was leaving for WCW, while Paige is temporarily hitting the DL to make a WWE-produced film.

Oh - John Cena suuuuuuuucks.... John Cena suuuuuuuucks!!!

Almost every time a wrestler is in their hometown they almost always get beat down. Standard procedure in wwe these days.

Help Support Us

Become a patron