Wyoming to Big 12?

Topshelf

Jan 31, 2007
Ames, IA
Where is our Bison buddy? I guess the North Dakota fans are saying the only reason their coach would go to Wyoming is if they were going to the Big 12... I'm not buying it.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Re: Wyoming to Big 12

Yeahhhhh, nooooooo

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

yeah, we said no thanks to Louisville to wait for Wyoming.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center

wyoming to west virginia olympic sports would be a terrible waste of time.

almost like boise state to anywhere on the east coast...

Oct 10, 2012
Des Moines

No chance in hell lol. Utah St would be ahead of them not to mention Boise and BYU.

WVA's travel problems aren't because they are so far east. Its because there is no airport in Morgantown and the team has to spend 2 hours busing to Pittsburgh before they get on an airplane for basically every athletic event. Their longitude disadvantage is over-exaggerated their travel time sucks because they are 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Period.

(A newspaper reporter from there I met in Vegas explained this to me.)

I wouldn't worry about Oliver Lucks ******** and moaning if the Big 12 wanted to go to 12 teams and decided to take one/both BYU or Boise as I said it comes down to the fact they have to go to Pittsburgh to fly anywhere. Travel was always an issue for them even in the Big East the crying about it being bad in the Big 12 is just them being stupid. (Now geographical recruiting issues in the Big 12 are a different story of course but their crying about the travel is a crock their proximity to Pittsburgh and it being their airport is what screws them.)

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

No chance in hell lol. Utah St would be ahead of them not to mention Boise and BYU.

WVA's travel problems aren't because they are so far east. Its because there is no airport in Morgantown and the team has to spend 2 hours busing to Pittsburgh before they get on an airplane for basically every athletic event. Their longitude disadvantage is over-exaggerated their travel time sucks because they are 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Period.

(A newspaper reporter from there I met in Vegas explained this to me.)

I wouldn't worry about Oliver Lucks ******** and moaning if the Big 12 wanted to go to 12 teams and decided to take one/both BYU or Boise as I said it comes down to the fact they have to go to Pittsburgh to fly anywhere. Travel was always an issue for them even in the Big East the crying about it being bad in the Big 12 is just them being stupid. (Now geographical recruiting issues in the Big 12 are a different story of course but their crying about the travel is a crock their proximity to Pittsburgh and it being their airport is what screws them.)

Why we took WV over Louisville I'll never f**king understand

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

conan-rofl.gif

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008

If West Virginia is complaining about traveling, we should drop them and expand west.

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA

Colorado State would be a better choice...

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011

Colorado State would be a better choice...

Yes, and eating grass would be better than eating cat poop, but neither is a good choice.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008

I think Colorado State would be a good addition. Fort Collins would be a fun travel destination, and we could probably beat them most of the time.