X Games

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Anyone a fan of the X Games? I love watching every winter. A skier took a hard fall about 10 minutes ago.

huntt26

Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
I like the skiing and snowboarding, but the snowmobiling is dumb.

Overall, I much prefer the Winter Olympics, but you'll have that :)

Cy4Patriots

Jan 10, 2011
Anyone a fan of the X Games? I love watching every winter. A skier took a hard fall about 10 minutes ago.

03%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg

isukendall

Nov 30, 2006
Fort Collins, CO
I actually went to them in person last year, and it was a great time. Everything is set up pretty close so you can see a lot of different things. While the snowmobiling may not be that impressive on TV, it was pretty cool in person. We were halfway up the pipe for the women's superpipe finals, and evidently we were on ESPN a few times.

Also, it's free, which is awesome. However, because there are a ton of kids (and probably because everyone's walking on ice/snow), no booze allowed. Both of those things surprised me, but it works. We took a bus into Aspen for some drinks in the middle of the day.

Gretchen Bleiler is amazingly hot also. That is all.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
That's awesome. I didn't know it was free. I'm a fan of Jamie Anderson. Maybe I'll be able to go sometime.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Is it wrong if my favorite event is the disabled ski cross?

I can't look away, especially the last mega jump. If I had to guess, I'd say they're all about 30% successfully at running the whole course.

VikesFan22

Nov 9, 2011
Ames, IA
Is it wrong if my favorite event is the disabled ski cross?

I can't look away, especially the last mega jump. If I had to guess, I'd say they're all about 30% successfully at running the whole course.

I actually like the mono ski event too. Tonight the soldier who lost his legs overseas got wiped out by another skier early on in the race. He was super mad about it.

Cy4Patriots

Jan 10, 2011
Haha wow. You're an idiot. Go to the other thread and continue you're terrible argument about fumbling.

You got 1 out of 2 correct!

you-mad-bro.png

I actually like the mono ski event too. Tonight the soldier who lost his legs overseas got wiped out by another skier early on in the race. He was super mad about it.

Wow dude, that's gnarly

Last edited: