x

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Already a thread on this but yes, very annoying. Same thing happened to me. I emailed their office so hopefully others do the same.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
I had no trouble picking up tickets for both MBB games yesterday, though the new system where they email you days before the event with your seats (as opposed to letting you download them immediately) is pretty annoying.

Is it possible they're just gone? Given that there are only two games available this year, plus high expectations, that would make sense.

ATCy

Jun 3, 2015
I had no luck right at 10am trying to get 2 or 3 in all the sections. I assumed there were only singles left which would be hard to do with kids..

• Agree
Reactions: isu_oak

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
I had no trouble picking up tickets for both MBB games yesterday, though the new system where they email you days before the event with your seats (as opposed to letting you download them immediately) is pretty annoying.

Is it possible they're just gone? Given that there are only two games available this year, plus high expectations, that would make sense.

I think it is slim pickings now or at least that is the feeling I got when I called the ticket office yesterday. I did get the actual tickets with assigned seats emailed to me.

Trice

Apr 1, 2010
I think it is slim pickings now or at least that is the feeling I got when I called the ticket office yesterday. I did get the actual tickets with assigned seats emailed to me.

You did? It looks like the system they're using now is called Fevo, which as best I can tell is some social-media-driven ticketing system from Ticketmaster. Perhaps used for smaller or special events. I kept seeing these links to add friends and grow the event or something dumb like that.

Anyway, I just checked, and I got confirmation emails for both MBB games saying I would get an email the day before the event so I could access tickets through my ISU ticketing account.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
You did? It looks like the system they're using now is called Fevo, which as best I can tell is some social-media-driven ticketing system from Ticketmaster. Perhaps used for smaller or special events. I kept seeing these links to add friends and grow the event or something dumb like that.

Anyway, I just checked, and I got confirmation emails for both MBB games saying I would get an email the day before the event so I could access tickets through my ISU ticketing account.

Most people were unable to get the website to work as it constantly said someone else had gotten the seats so we called and yes the ticket office assigned me seats and emailed them to me when we hung up.