Yet another good OL to Iowa!! Whats going on?

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
dont these parents know any better? I cant believe all this MEGA national news of kids getting drinking charges isnt killing Iowas recruiting. How can people go to this awful rogue program?

Dont these parents know these kids are now in danger?

Oh well he will probably suck. Never mind his 15-20 BCS offers..

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
dont these parents know any better? I cant believe all this MEGA national news of kids getting drinking charges isnt killing Iowas recruiting. How can people go to this awful rogue program?

You're kidding right?

Jun 10, 2009
Johnston, IA

I'm confused, why wouldn't a good OL go to Iowa. They do a very good job at sending them to the NFL. By the way, who did they pick up?

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky

you're black and gold is really showing...

Last edited by a moderator:

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
Of course, this is for the crowd that cries every time Iowa gets a player. This kid has a ton of good offers.
You mean the Cyclone fan who normally starts the thread? Really shocking. Someone starting a thread that has very little to do with anything concerning I-State.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Yet another testament that CF is the best sports site out there. No one can stay away...even Hawks.

And it must be easy to find, use, and post to, because even Hawks can do it.!:wink: (There are a lot of pictures here, which would explain how they are able to navigate without the ability to read.)

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Yet another testament that CF is the best sports site out there. No one can stay away...even Hawks.

And it must be easy to find, use, and post to, because even Hawks can do it.!:wink: (There are a lot of pictures here, which would explain how they are able to navigate without the ability to read.)

Sick moderator burn!

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008

Cant an ISU fan point out some of the ridiculousness of fellow ISU fans/posters?

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines

And yet...a Cyclone fan starts the thread, which causes even more in-fighting among fellow Clones. It really is an amazing phenomenon.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Another perfect example of why the In-State rivals threads do not belong on the front page. Most of them are started just to rile people up, just like the threads on the Politics/Religion page. Jeremy, please move the In-State Rivals off the front-page. Doesn't matter what that poll said, this isn't truly a democracy anyway is it? I'm tired of seeing 4 or 5 Iowa threads on the front page every day. This site is supposed to be about Iowa State, not Iowa.

Help Support Us

Become a patron