Yo

cysqu1rr31

Dec 31, 2009
Ur-Bahn-Da-Le, IA
www.facebook.com
So I don't think I formally introduced myself, my name is Ross, I'm from Des Moines originally, living in Altoona now. I graduated this summer in Liberal Studies after a very long tenure at ISU (8 years, sorry for partying). Been an ISU fan for as long as I can remember. I'm a States member of the National Cyclone Club and I frequent the G7 lot with some of my Fraternity brothers and friends, hope to see everyone at the games this fall!

Also, does anyone know why I can't put up an avatar? I keep getting the unable to save image page?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Could be the image you are choosing is too big.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I'd guess bos might be on to something about the image size. But onto a more important topic, 8 years for a Liberal Studies degree is truly impressive.

cysqu1rr31

Dec 31, 2009
Ur-Bahn-Da-Le, IA
www.facebook.com
Well, it wasn't originally Liberal Studies, I went in for Athletic Training and missed the program by .03 and then switched to Sports Management and then ISU canceled the major out so I had to take all my major classes as a Soph, Junior. So after going down to part time I finally got things done.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Maybe 120 is the max for dimensions. Shoot me your image url and Ill see whats up.

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
So I don't think I formally introduced myself, my name is Ross, I'm from Des Moines originally, living in Altoona now. I graduated this summer in Liberal Studies after a very long tenure at ISU (8 years, sorry for partying). Been an ISU fan for as long as I can remember. I'm a States member of the National Cyclone Club and I frequent the G7 lot with some of my Fraternity brothers and friends, hope to see everyone at the games this fall!

Also, does anyone know why I can't put up an avatar? I keep getting the unable to save image page?

respekKnuckles.jpg

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire

Hello Ross...
mgtn121l.jpg

Help Support Us

Become a patron