You can hear it all around the Hawk Nation

trueclone2

May 18, 2007
Ames
Hawkeye fans just went into another room to finish their Hawk win ritual. You can hear it now as they are [FONT=&quot]Violently stroking and moaning that they are going to finish the year in the top ten. And start next year in the top ten. As it gets more intense with the moans and ooooooghh’s from the excitement just about to finish. Then BOOM! They are hit like a Cyclone coming off of the bus, as they remember they still have to go through the basketball season.[/FONT]

flyhighcy

Aug 7, 2006
what is a cyclone coming off the bus? Did the football team take a bus ride through a sheep farm?...sounds messy.

It makes me happy to know you are bitter about Iowa's win.

One thing I do know for sure. You will NEVER see your team play in, let alone win a BCS bowl Game...NEVER in a million years. ANd I find it extremely funny.

You ISU fans are somthign else....wanting somthing you will NEVER have.

too bad sooo sad..

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
what is a cyclone coming off the bus? Did the football team take a bus ride through a sheep farm?...sounds messy.

One thing I do know for sure. You will NEVER see your team play in, let alone win a BCS bowl Game...NEVER in a million years. ANd I find it extremely funny.

too bad sooo sad..

Stay classy *******

Just think we have to put up with is crap for another 9 months.

trueclone2

May 18, 2007
Ames

too bad sooo sad..

And comments like yours telling ISU fans they will not ever do something is why I started to Hate IOWA

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
The only problem is.. they will be a LEGIT top 10 team next year if everyone comes back... and a definite NC darkhorse

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Yeah its not like you asked for it or anything. Start a thread bashing Iowa(out of jealousy) and then get upset when Iowa fans respond?

Jealousy my ***. More like dreading their loud mouth fans the next 9 months.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Jealousy my ***. More like dreading their loud mouth fans the next 9 months.
I find it really easy to stop them dead in their tracks. All you have to do is bring up their basketball team, or whatever they call it, and the funniest thing happens. They just sit there and stare at you like a deer in headlights. It's almost like they don't even realize they have a basketball team anymore.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Hawkeye fans just went into another room to finish their Hawk win ritual. You can hear it now as they are [FONT=&quot]Violently stroking and moaning that they are going to finish the year in the top ten. And start next year in the top ten. As it gets more intense with the moans and ooooooghh’s from the excitement just about to finish. Then BOOM! They are hit like a Cyclone coming off of the bus, as they remember they still have to go through the basketball season.[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Right, we just won the Orange Bowl, and that's what we're thinking. Give it up. You got a nice bowl win, and we got a nice bowl win. If your program had clinched its 4th top-ten finish in 8 years, you'd probably be excited too.

Nov 23, 2008
Norwalk via Marshalltown
Who cares? We both took care of business! Iowa will be ranked and in the end, if ISU wants to make a name for themselves, Iowa will be set up on a tee for them when we meet the second week in September. Either way it's a win win for ISU.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site

too bad sooo sad..

ISU was about 4 plays from one in 2005. An 11-1 ISU team would have gotten an at large. If Iowa can make it to a BCS bowl, why can't ISU? I'm sure you have some witty retort about how we're Clowns, and it's never gonna happen, but you can't give me an actual reason.

ISU can turn this into a good thing. We have a crack at a top 10 team in a game we can win next year. Iowa might be in the top 10, but I have much more faith in our ability to win in IC than say our ability to win in Austin or Norman.

Last edited:

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA

too bad sooo sad..

I can remember when posts like this would get you banned or suspended from this site.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Stop starting threads about them and you wouldn't have to hear from them. If they start the threads then the mods can handle it. They had a great year and a good bowl victory, deal with it.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown

too bad sooo sad..

Hanging out here is the best thing you have to do right now? I can just picture you in all your fat, black glory - all alone sitting in your room. Have fun.

flyhighcy

Aug 7, 2006
Stop starting threads about them and you wouldn't have to hear from them. If they start the threads then the mods can handle it. They had a great year and a good bowl victory, deal with it.
This is the thread winner. My post was in retaliation of the idiocy of the original poster. The thread started with a comment similar to a jealous little girl so I responded. THe real joke is the Game thread for the iowa game on the CYLONE message board is up to 1037 posts....You guys.

THere is a chance however that the reason why the thread is so long is because there are some legit cyclone fans who (although dislike their in-state rival) has some interest in the local college football scene.

I am finding one thing out, there are far more cyclone fans who are closet Hawks than I ever imagined.

Madclone1

Oct 21, 2007
This is the thread winner. My post was in retaliation of the idiocy of the original poster. The thread started with a comment similar to a jealous little girl so I responded. THe real joke is the Game thread for the iowa game on the CYLONE message board is up to 1037 posts....You guys.

THere is a chance however that the reason why the thread is so long is because there are some legit cyclone fans who (although dislike their in-state rival) has some interest in the local college football scene.

I am finding one thing out, there are far more cyclone fans who are closet Hawks than I ever imagined.

You would be wrong.