You know the Hawks are in trouble when...

Sioux_Per_Cy

Mar 31, 2006
Gary Dolphin and Ed Podolak are making excuses in the first quarter. I couldn't count how many times they said that Directional Michigan had two weeks to prepare. Then they went on and on about how good the Directional Michigan program was and what a storied history it had.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
debbie on soundoff nailed it

everyone else accepts the loss, hawks scramble to find anyone/reason/logic/math/CLONE CONES/farm animals/shadows/sunlight to blame

NobodyBeatsCy

Apr 17, 2008
Clive, IA
That was honestly the best on-sides kicking team the Hawks will face all year. They should be alright the rest of the way and be the big ten champs.

:jimlad:

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
That was honestly the best on-sides kicking team the Hawks will face all year. They should be alright the rest of the way and be the big ten champs.

Everybody knows it was Central Michigan's onside kicking unit's Super Bowl.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Or you have to google what their opponents mascot is.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I thought I had seen everything until the two Hawks stood there while the Directional Mich player recovered the ball. The front Hawk must have been looking for someone to block - the wind. The fact the CMUUUH guy went directly to the ball was a tribute for Directional Michigan players and a coaching surprise for the Hawks.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron