You know what would be really cool...

Fletch

Apr 10, 2006
If someone put some ISU football highlights on You Tube, especially some highlights of Tate going down in a heap. There all kinds of Iowa clips on there. What about those 'clones? I need more than Fizer's dunk and Seneca's run!!!! How about a little Mike Nurse every once and a while?

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
I've got the clip recorded with media center PC... but it's a HUGE file... (it's like 3 gigs per hour of recording) and it's about the three minutes into the opening sequence for sports center, so if anybody knows how to cut up that type of file and then post it on youtube let me know.

Schroed

Apr 10, 2006
the hit that dobbins put on manson in the iowa game is one of the best hits i've ever seen. He absolutely killed him right after the throw. If someone has that clip and can get it on YouTube i would sh!t myself.

Fletch

Apr 10, 2006
Todd's ridiculous receiving day vs. TAMU would be another. I also wouldn't mind seeing Adam Runk's interception to seal the game against Iowa a couple of year's back.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Well, that possible interception play was a real mind number. It would have won the ig 12 North if he had caught the ball. Just as bad as the missed overtime fieldgoals. That game gave back hope to Big red and they then played much better after they won in overtime. Remember they almost got beat by Maine in the opener.

amyk33

Mar 29, 2006
Todd's ridiculous receiving day vs. TAMU would be another. I also wouldn't mind seeing Adam Runk's interception to seal the game against Iowa a couple of year's back.

Adam Runk's INT wasn't against Iowa and it wasn't an INT--it was a deflection in the end zone. It was at Missouri. I was at that game. We won 20-14. Atif Austin had some big plays on that final drive by Missouri, but they ran out of time and we won. Still a great plaly though.

I love Craig Campbell stripping the ball from Grant Steen during the Iowa game postponed due to 9/11. Classic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron